Buyers & Sellers
For most people, the purchase or sale of a home is one of the most significant transactions they’ll ever make. Financially, of course – but in many other ways. Emotions run high as you plan your move, possibly to another city, neighborhood or school district. There may be a new job involved. One spouse may have the added anxiety of finding other employment. Other family members may often give you input, welcome or not. Then there’s the work involved – packing & moving. The kids may or may not be excited about the move. The pets need to be cared for and acclimated to their new surroundings.
Whether you are purchasing a home, selling a home, or both – we will do our very best to make the entire process as smooth and seamless for you as possible.
Our commitment to you is to provide you with the very best in professional judgment, advice and counsel – and always putting the interest of our clients first.
Please take a moment to review our Mission Statement.
- 5 Reasons to Sign a Buyer Representation Agreement
- Buyers – The Importance of Pre-Approval (Unless you’re paying cash)
- Buying a Home for the Least Amount of Money
- Expired Listings
- Helpful Telephone Numbers
- Home Inspections
- Lead Based Paint
- Misc Documents
- Owning A Home
- Referrals To Anywhere, Anytime
- Selling Your Home
- Top 10 Reasons To Use A Local Lender
- Topeka Information
- Value of Professional Designations
- Your Loan Application